Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Platinum Break - Got an extra patch auto...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
So I tried a shot at some Platinum from my local LCS today since I brought a ton of stuff in for some store credit. I think I completely lucked out at hitting a patch auto...let alone 2 of them ;) Here are the results:

Kendry Morales /999
Lance Berkman /999
Roy Halladay /999
Andrew Maggi USA /999

Strasburg RC base and Logan Morrison gold /539
platinum9.jpg
platinum6.jpg

Chase D'Arnaud refractor auto and Pat Corbin refractor auto
platinum4.jpg
platinum3.jpg

Sonny Gray USA blue refractor patch auto 50/50 :D Looks like a piece of the USA flag...
platinum2.jpg

Thinking I was decent there I had about 6 packs left and the 3rd to last pack had this one...

Steve Rodriguez USA red refractor patch auto 9/10 :mrgreen:
platinum1.jpg

I have no clue who any of these USA dudes are but the cards look GREAT non the less. Thanks a ton for the look guys and opinions greatly appreciated :)

Alex

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Geez!!! Just out of curiosity do you play the lottery or do you just stick to cardboard? LOL! Seriously sweet break...I busted a box myself and maybe I can clarify one question you had. My redemption auto stated it was a printing plate...(Josh Lindblom) So I think when you redeem it like you have they are specific as to what you get. So your's should be just the base refractor. But you killed it with the 2 colored patches! Congrats man. If your building the set maybe I can help you out. I have a few dupes. Let me know!

-al

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Very sweet! Gray is a oswalt type pitcher at vanderbilt and rodriguez is the catcher at ucla - strong defensively and average bat (like .249, 8hrs last year). I wouldn't mind trying to trade for the rodriguez if you're looking to move it.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks a ton for the comments guys :mrgreen: PM's are starting to get replied to this morning :D

Andrew - Thanks man!!! I wish there was some good new product to go after the Vets/HOF stuff...that way I can try to get a sweet Carew for ya ;)

Sam - Thanks :)

Richard - There are no holes in my crap...but thank you all the same ;)

Gonzagacubs - Thank You!

Al - Thanks for the clarification!!! Nice job on the plate for you :D Thanks for the offer on the set needs as well...I won't be building that set so if YOU need any extras to finish any dup sets just let me know ;)

Alex - Haha thanks man!!!

Bear0555 - Thanks for the player info!!! I'm answering everything trade/sell wise to the PM's first :D

Flo-Ri-Dave - Gratis sir!!! I'm expecting to see some 2011 luck to you as well...I still remember your Jeter pull and other decent ones last year :)

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
metallicalex777 said:
Al - Thanks for the clarification!!! Nice job on the plate for you :D Thanks for the offer on the set needs as well...I won't be building that set so if YOU need any extras to finish any dup sets just let me know ;)

Just finished trading for my set...but thanks for the offer! I don't have enough dupes to go for a second set ... heck I needed 30 base cards to finish off the first set. I bought 1 hobby box ... 1 blaster ... and 4 hobby packs and still came up that short. Oh well...congrats again...can't wait to see what you pull next!

Later metallidude,

-al

Members online

Latest posts