Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matty "Ice"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
A couple points....but a preface first. Freeman is the QB that worries me the most in the NFC South. He is better than Ryan for sure.

Point 1- Freeman can't hold Brees' jock.

Point 2- you are an uneducated, trolling tool bag.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
lumm0x said:
A couple points....but a preface first. Freeman is the QB that worries me the most in the NFC South. He is better than Ryan for sure.

Point 1- Freeman can't hold Brees' jock.

Point 2- you are an uneducated, trolling tool bag.

Freeman punked Brees in week 17...what was your tv broken?

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:

You mean the Saints that threw in Chase Daniels and their back ups in the second half? Congrats on your Super Bowl win child. Punked....you're a joke.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
lumm0x said:
schmidtfan20 said:

You mean the Saints that threw in Chase Daniels and their back ups in the second half? Congrats on your Super Bowl win child. Punked....you're a joke.

you mean when they pulled Brees in the 4th quarter after he couldn't score on our 3rd string defense? Saints
played all their starters until they knew they couldn't win. That bucs punking derailed the Saints for the year and
they never recovered.

Thanks

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
lumm0x said:
schmidtfan20 said:

you mean when they pulled Brees in the 4th quarter after he couldn't score on our 3rd string defense? Saints
played all their starters until they knew they couldn't win. That bucs punking derailed the Saints for the year and
they never recovered.

Thanks

Well whatever makes you feel better son. Enjoy that monumental win. I'm suprised the league is still playing games and hasn't handed the Lombardi to Tampa Bay after that exceptional feat. I'll go turn my TV off now I guess. Perhaps I'll get my Freeman Underoos out and wait for his Pro-Bowl debut....wait, his post season debut....wait.....perhaps the 2011 season. Amazing what accomplishments he's made so far....cough....none.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Why the hell do you feel the need
to hit enter? There is a whole lot more
room over there :arrow:
I don't get it.
Maybe one of these mornings you
will wake up to have your cereal and
somebody didn't **** in it. Then hopefully
you will be in a better mood and not
bother everyone with your silly
troll posts.

That is all.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
lumm0x said:
schmidtfan20 said:
lumm0x said:
schmidtfan20 said:

they never recovered.

Thanks

Well whatever makes you feel better son. Enjoy that monumental win. I'm suprised the league is still playing games and hasn't handed the Lombardi to Tampa Bay after that exceptional feat. I'll go turn my TV off now I guess. Perhaps I'll get my Freeman Underoos out and wait for his Pro-Bowl debut....wait, his post season debut....wait.....perhaps the 2011 season. Amazing what accomplishments he's made so far....cough....none.

you know Im right.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
lumm0x said:
I forgot about what though. I think I hear your mom calling. G'night.

big win over Atlanta in week 16, now everyone is talking about the Aints like they can do it again and then BAM
they get blown up by the Bucs at home AGAIN......they never righted themselves after that. Josh Freeman
owns the superdome doesn't he?

Kevin

casmith12

May 3, 2010
schmidtfan20 said:
lumm0x said:

big win over Atlanta in week 16, now everyone is talking about the Aints like they can do it again and then BAM
they get blown up by the Bucs at home AGAIN......they never righted themselves after that. Josh Freeman

Kevin
you may want to hop off Freeman's nuts for a little bit big guy, i think your starting to wear him out

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
lumm0x said:

Kevin

Josh Freeman career vs. the Saints

4 games 871 passing yards, 4 tds, 5 ints.

Josh Freeman career at the Saints

2 games 526 yards, 2 tds, 2 ints

He does marginally better in New Orleans, but that is far from owning the Super Dome.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Good haiku.

Whatever. I love Natty Ice. It's like 5.9% alcohol. It'll getcha drunk!

deceptikon1978 said:
Why the hell do you feel the need
to hit enter? There is a whole lot more
room over there :arrow:
I don't get it.
Maybe one of these mornings you
will wake up to have your cereal and
somebody didn't shat in it. Then hopefully
you will be in a better mood and not
bother everyone with your silly
troll posts.

That is all.