Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemption Question/Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I have (30) 2010 Topps Tribute Nick Markakis Auto Redemptions pending with Topps. They were supposed to ship in November, then December, then my emails were ignored a month until I called today. I have been told they should be shipping out in 2-4 weeks for over 2 months now, and as of today he still has not signed the stickers so they are still at least 2-4 weeks out.

What is Topps history with replacing redemptions? I was told I would get Topps Tribute Auto's of equal value but I know I can sell the Markakis' for a decent profit being from Baltimore.

I asked to speak to someone else besides the girl I had on the phone but was told there was no one else to talk to. Any suggestions? Thanks

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Its Topps, I wouldn't bother exchanging, I would wait it out. Its nice to hear that they would replace the Markakis with other Tribute Autos. But Topps is not the best at giving equal value in my mind..

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Usually equal value for Topps is equal bv. IT could be a nice auto but you being for Baltimore, Markakis have a nice local value for sure. If i was you i would wait a little more.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
allstarauction said:
I have (30) 2010 Topps Tribute Nick Markakis Auto Redemptions pending with Topps. I picked these up pretty cheap, around $6-7 a card on average. They were supposed to ship in November, then December, then my emails were ignored a month until I called today. I have been told they should be shipping out in 2-4 weeks for over 2 months now, and as of today he still has not signed the stickers so they are still at least 2-4 weeks out.

What is Topps history with replacing redemptions? I was told I would get Topps Tribute Auto's of equal value but I know I can sell the Markakis' for a decent profit being from Baltimore.

I asked to speak to someone else besides the girl I had on the phone but was told there was no one else to talk to. Any suggestions? Thanks

I got an email from them on Dec 15th. I asked for a replacement.

> Dear Consumer.
>
> This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the
> 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:
>
> PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
> Topps Tribute Baseball Nick Markakis
>
> Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as
> soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account
> for updates regarding the status of your card.
>
> If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our
> Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card
> of equal Beckett value.
>
> Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at
> 1-800-489-9149 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. A
> consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday
> through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Consumer Relations
> The Topps Company, Inc.
>
>
>

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow what a drag man. But you know if you tell them you want them replaced then your going to truly receive a true 3-4 dollar card in return. It would have been nice to get the cards you bought since you did not spend much more then what they will replace them with.

Members online

Latest posts