Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$10,000 in 30 Days - Send Me Specific Want Lists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
My goal is to receive $10,000 in 30 days. I am helping my nephew out for a paper he is doing on the sportscard industry and how online sales has changed since Ebay.

This is basically a case study. I am going to compare selling on Freedom Cardboard as opposed to Ebay. I will try to see what is best selling on both sites.

Please send me specific want lists. PM me and I will check tonight on most replies.

Send email address so I can start a spreadsheet of want lists and contacts.

I have a vast collection and willing to part with some of it (cards, cuts, photos, memorabilia, game used bats, spikes, shoes, jerseys, and baseballs), if it goes to a fellow collector. I will send scans of the items once I receive the want lists. Thank you, HT

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Just so Im clear. You want people's want lists, you will put those items up on ebay and see if you can sell $10,000 in cards in a month. Or if your trying to do sales on here? My interests are HOF certified auto cards.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
abeabe said:
Just so Im clear. You want people's want lists, you will put those items up on ebay and see if you can sell $10,000 in cards in a month. Or if your trying to do sales on here? My interests are HOF certified auto cards.

I am sorry, to make it clear, what I mean to say is I am on these boards trying to sell most of my collection, replying to everyone that sends me a want list. I am hoping to do $333 a day to reach the goal. This is basically a case study using my collection.

Highly Trouted

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Oh I have tons of those, fortunately I bought several Mike Trout's, a big fan. I have 2 Gold Refractor Autos and my buddy does too. Wonder if those would fetch $500 or should I run an auction on that.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I need some N167's, some e103's, and e107's.

If you got some of these, I'll help you reach your goal in an hour.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Highly Trouted said:
Oh I have tons of those, fortunately I bought several Mike Trout's, a big fan. I have 2 Gold Refractor Autos and my buddy does too. Wonder if those would fetch $500 or should I run an auction on that.
You should post your Chrome Autos on the transaction board first to possibly save you fees. If no one bites, you could always list them on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts