Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YES!!! thanks Jeff!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Re: no!! unreal. Nobody wanted free money.

I tried to hit the ******* BIN and settle up with you later but I missed it. Dammit.

Sorry

If anyone here bought it to hold it hostage...I hope you die

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Re: I need ebay help asap PLEASE!!! FREE MONEY!!!!

jeffv96masters said:

Sorry that was me who hit the BIN while you two I guess were exchanging posts,,,,, I shot you both an email & PM Spencer,,,,,,

I purchased it for him,,,, I've helped Spencer in the past--sorry Joshhamilton it was someone who actually cares about him :D

Jeff

Awesome gesture, bud. Guess you beat me to it

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
In the future, couldn't you just hit the BIN yourself then have him ship it to someone in the US who could pass it on to you? Not that the situation comes up a lot, but it'd be rough to miss out on a card like that just because you couldn't find a US 'surrogate buyer' in time.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
asmth312 said:
In the future, couldn't you just hit the BIN yourself then have him ship it to someone in the US who could pass it on to you? Not that the situation comes up a lot, but it'd be rough to miss out on a card like that just because you couldn't find a US 'surrogate buyer' in time.

I tried, he blocked all non-us bidders, so I couldnt.

Usually, its no big deal, my awsome buddy Dave always helps me out but I usually have more time!!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Wow awesome card. And great job Jeff, definitely looking out for the best interest of the collectors.
:grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts