Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not your typical "chrome" rookie mailday + patch question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Well I never ever post my maildays but was happy to receive a 1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor of Carlos Lee today :p These cards are gorgeous in person and has to be one of Lee's best rookie cards..

001-1.jpg

Also does anyone have a clue as to where the patch on the Hall came from? Its /46 and says "Team Logo Patch". I know its 100% real just can't figure out what it came from..

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
cartersprings said:
Nice!

The patch appears to be from a Braves logo IMO. Did the Brewers ever wear Milwaukee Braves throwbacks?

Good question. I am trying to research the patch right now..

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I doubt the Brewers ever wore Braves throwbacks, since the Braves are a separate franchise. But maybe. Did the Pilots, the progenitors of the Brewers, ever wear red? And there was an old minor league team called the Milwaukee Brewers, too.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
smapdi said:
I doubt the Brewers ever wore Braves throwbacks, since the Braves are a separate franchise. But maybe. Did the Pilots, the progenitors of the Brewers, ever wear red? And there was an old minor league team called the Milwaukee Brewers, too.

Hmm. Wish I could just pinpoint this patch.. doesn't appear to be a pilot patch but not totally sure..

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Great card man!!!

I know we figured out the 2000 Retro TV Refractors were about /65 copies, but i'm not sure if anyone ever did the math on the 1998 International Refractors.

I have the Jimmy Rollins and LOVE it.

Very under-rated parallel.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Mudcatsfan said:
Great card man!!!

I know we figured out the 2000 Retro TV Refractors were about /65 copies, but i'm not sure if anyone ever did the math on the 1998 International Refractors.

I have the Jimmy Rollins and LOVE it.

Very under-rated parallel.

Thanks!

Absolutely. I would love to know an approx. print run as I know they are rare to come across.

Extremely underrated in my opinion as well..

Latest posts