Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - February 4th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Morning gents.

Let the Super Bowl count down begin!

I've changed my oil, recharged my air filter, filled my tires with air & changed my spark plugs. I think I'm ready for the 3 hour drive down to Portland for my buddies' Super Bowl bash.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Still avoiding too much sports TV 'til 6:30 Sunday nite. Too much non-sense still.

Gonna try and make a show this weekend, but work schedule might be too tight.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
I hope everyone is starting to thaw out a bit. I haven't heard much about the weather lately. Is it still ridiculously snowy in parts?

SkiFree.gif

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
My friend that I'm going to the show with is thinking of picking up his first card (not counting when he got packs as a kid, like any American boy). He wants to get a Mendenhall auto, but doesn't want to spend over $20. This should be interesting :lol: . We're in Steelers fan country the weekend of the super bowl at a small card show in the mall...something tells me this is mission impossible.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
My friend that I'm going to the show with is thinking of picking up his first card (not counting when he got packs as a kid, like any American boy). He wants to get a Mendenhall auto, but doesn't want to spend over $20. This should be interesting :lol: . We're in Steelers fan country the weekend of the super bowl at a small card show in the mall...something tells me this is mission impossible.
Does he know what Mendenhall's auto looks like? :lol: I wouldn't exactly call that an auto.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
Does he know what Mendenhall's auto looks like? :lol: I wouldn't exactly call that an auto.
:lol: He might be turned off when he sees it.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:

He can **** in one hand and "want" in the other.

We'll see which hand fills up faster...

:)

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Snyper said:
Card Magnet said:

He can **** in one hand and "want" in the other.

We'll see which hand fills up faster...

:)
:lol:

BTW - that Lewis 1/1 is SICK!!! Did Rickyisgai make a thread about it on SCF yet?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm sure Ricky will say that the patch in the Lewis was taken off a Donnie Avery jersey left over from the Premiere.

Seriously though, that Ray Ray is incredible, Snyper. Love it!

I won't be on much after noon today, until Monday - going out of town for the weekend. As I said in my Facebook status, as much as I love Ben, I'm scared the Packers will win the game. Thankfully I'm no longer living in Wisconsin, which is hell if you're a Vikings fan.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
BTW - that Lewis 1/1 is SICK!!! Did Rickyisgai make a thread about it on SCF yet?

Is his screen name a way to tell people his sexual preference?

That Lewis is so sexy. Too bad the patch is from a jersey that Chris Redman wore to Burger King.
:p

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I also busted three boxes of Masterpieces football last night as an early gift to myself - pulled four autos: Tom Rathman, Leodis McKelvin and two Mike Hart ones. Pulled three Don Shula /150 from the same box and two Eddie Royal /199 from the same box. I love this set, but the quality control on this was brutal! Not as bad as Joe Collector's Early Doucet run-in, but still, oof.

Any Mike Hart fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts