Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - February 4th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
I love that Bettis.
I have to say that's one sexy card. If/when it pops up on ebay, I have the feeling we'll be seeing a "Look at this fake Bettis" thread :lol: .
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say either Wheeler or HeavyHitter win it. :lol:

I'd love to own it, and I guess I could, but I'd have to sell a bunch of PC stuff to go after it.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Goodell touched on it to start his press conference. I still do not get the whole 16 games with 4 preseason to 18 and 2. You need at least 3 preseason games. How the hell can coaches really evaluate guys without game tape? The starters also need time to get going.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I was pretty excited about the 5 Star when looking at some of the inscriptions. I hope Peyton did not sign all of his 4 x NFL MVP as inscriptions like that have been done before. I like stuff that is out if the box and goes against the norm.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm a little perplexed right now. My buddy likes Mendenhall's signature. He said that's how he signs his name, big initials. ::facepalm:: :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
I love that Bettis.
I have to say that's one sexy card. If/when it pops up on ebay, I have the feeling we'll be seeing a "Look at this fake Bettis" thread :lol: .
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say either Wheeler or HeavyHitter win it. :lol:

I'd love to own it, and I guess I could, but I'd have to sell a bunch of PC stuff to go after it.

I am not sure how I feel. I can't handle many booklets.... I display my cards and those booklet cases are big.. I am very Also the price people are paying for this new stuff is insane ..happy that Holmes is in the set

edit. I like my single cards much easier to display

g002.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Emmitt Smith's Five Star card has "Best Wishes" and his autograph. Kind of an odd inscription for a pack-inserted autograph.

Have you guys heard that all Super Bowl game balls will have invisible ink on them courtesy PSA/DNA for authenticity certification? Pretty cool.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I wonder if 5 star it will be like Unique where those crazy hits never seem to be pulled. i remember that sell sheet was very similar

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Sup guys?
Got a qualifying tournament for regional’s tonight just got get top 15 out of 36 to make it to regional’s should be easy to do hopefully lol. Having a ok season so far.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Daltonb1219 said:
Sup guys?
Got a qualifying tournament for regional’s tonight just got get top 15 out of 36 to make it to regional’s should be easy to do hopefully lol. Having a ok season so far.
Good luck man!!!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
hey all! Hope everyone's day is going well!

Got two cards in today. The first finishes my Travis Lulay collection so that's awesome for me!

THe other was a freebie from a fellow Seahawks fan on Beckett's message boards. The card he sent used to be mine, but back in 2007 I had to sell a bunch of cards to make ends meet. When I came back into the shop I found that this card had been sold which made me sad. I figured I would never see the card again. From what I understand, it was purchased by one guy, then traded back to shop, then bought by another guy who then traded it to the Seahawks collector who sent it to me because he is focusing on only autos for his collection. When I get up to Jared's again, I'll have to grab a few of my Seahawks dupe autos to send back.

Oh yeah the card? 2006 Absolute Kelly Jennings Platinum Spectrum 1/1!!!!

I'll try to get pics up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts