Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value check on a Braun auto 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onlythefinest

Jun 2, 2010
I have the Ryan Braun 2007 bowman sterling red refractor auto 1/1 bgs 9.5 10 auto. I was wondering what kind of value could be put on it? I would post a picture but I havent before and cant figure it out. Any help would be appreciated on the value Thanks.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
post the url of the picture and I will show you how to post pictures

onlythefinest

Jun 2, 2010
even that I dont know where to look. I took the picture with my iphone and then uploaded it through the iphoto thats on the computer. Sorry for clueless on this.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Courtest of magicpapa:

1) Open up an account here: www.photobucket.com
2) Search for the pictures on your computer by clicking "Browse" on your photobucket "homepage" (the page that comes up when you log in) once you have your photobucket account.
3) Find the pictures (tip: it may be easier if you save them all in one place under a name that is easy to)
4) Click on the file name, and hit "open"
5) Once you have all of the pictures you want in the little white spaces, then click "Upload"
6) Then, look at your albums (the place where the pictures are in photobucket). If you click on a picture, there are three white bars with links in them to the bottom right of the picture. Click on the third one that says "IMG Code". It will copy automatically.
7) Then, simply paste it into the Forum where you would type a message, and they'll show up.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
I would love to see a scan. Here is the scan I took shortly after I pulled it back in 2007

IMAGE0105.jpg

onlythefinest

Jun 2, 2010
Thanks guys for all the help with this picture situation. I have tons of great stuff to share with FCB. Kind of new here and just started posting some things. First pic!

all depends on how much someone is willing to go. 1/1 are a hard kind of card to price as their are no previous sale. Im sure some Braun Collectors on here would know best. If you do sell , obviously during season. If the brewers make the playoffs then their is your ideal time to flip

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Tough call since he had a 2005 chrome auto. If the 2010 Heyward Sterling red 1/1 auto just got $1,350, I would think the Braun might be in the same range raw? Perhaps a several hundred dollar premium for the grade? Just taking a stab in the dark. Both are 2 years after their first bowman auto - hence the comparison.

Cool card.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
That's a great looking card. I remember his 05 Sterling Red being sold for $300 initially, maybe an hour before I found it. :( Story of my life.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
burke23 said:
Tough call since he had a 2005 chrome auto. If the 2010 Heyward Sterling red 1/1 auto just got $1,350, I would think the Braun might be in the same range raw? Perhaps a several hundred dollar premium for the grade? Just taking a stab in the dark. Both are 2 years after their first bowman auto - hence the comparison.

Cool card.

I wouldn't think it would get that at the moment. I would sell it when Braun has a tear or two this season. Or around all-star time when he's among the leading vote getters....

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Can't really help you on a price as I collect retired players but great card! Welcome to the boards, stick around awhile!

onlythefinest

Jun 2, 2010
Thanks everyone for the input. Im not gonna sell now, want to hold onto it for now. Glad everyone liked the card.

Oct 16, 2008
MN
Very nice card! He has a 2006 Bowman Sterling as well as a 2005 Bowman Chrome though, so you may not get as much as similar players.

Members online

Latest posts