Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How is it even possible? Can I borrow some money? lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
First a Topps in the name #1/1 pops up and now the only Sterling card I need to complete the word Angels just showed up. Unreal, 2 in 2 days! ( after nothing for years!)

The price is crazy though, hopefully I can work something out with the seller. Fingers crossed. :?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Good God! :shock:

Hope you can pick it up somehow. What's the most you've paid for any of the others, if you don't mind me asking?

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good luck. It's amazing that you're only one away from completing the name. Do whatever you have to in order to finish it off!

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Ouch, $750? Thanks a lot of dough for a game used letter of a non "super" star. - Not putting Glaus down, thats alot for a Pujols type letter.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
DWright5 said:
Good God! :shock:

Hope you can pick it up somehow. What's the most you've paid for any of the others, if you don't mind me asking?

All of them were in the $80-$125 range. The most Ive paid is $135.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Krom said:
Ouch, $750? Thanks a lot of dough for a game used letter of a non "super" star. - Not putting Glaus down, thats alot for a Pujols type letter.

I totaly agree. The fact its the fancy "A" adds to it though. I have a number in mind, hopefully the seller is willing to work something out.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
A seldom seen member (and a Twins fan) is one away from MAUER so don't let this get away.

If the seller is reasonable, they'll entertain a reasonable offer.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I see there is another offer in from someone else as well. Hopefully you come away with it. I'd hate to see you not finish it off.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
200lbhockeyplayer said:
A seldom seen member (and a Twins fan) is one away from MAUER so don't let this get away.

If the seller is reasonable, they'll entertain a reasonable offer.

3 offers already. Thing is, I have a reasonable offer in mind but who knows what others are thinking.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like someone knows you need it and has priced it accordingly. Hopefully you can work something out.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
chashawk said:
I hate to say it, but it wouldn't suprise me if the other offers are people who know you need it trying to take it hostage.

Considering there is 4 offers already. Id tend to agree with you. Thing is, I have a number in mind and regardless of who wins it, I wont go higher. Its not all about the money, I have to be reasonable to myself. ;)

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
P_Manning 18 said:
up to 4 offers.

how many did it have before this thread started?

It had 2. I thought about that before I started it but like I said before, I know what im willing to pay, so if someone wants to play games, they will get stuck with it.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I made a reasonable/lowball offer of $70 to try to make your offer look more enticing. If for some reason I won it, I'd sell it to you for exactly what I paid

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts