Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need quick help! Ichiro Ultimate RC AUTO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Anybody have an idea of what this will sell for if listed on ebay? I'm trying to pick it up in a deal and I think we are a little off on price. Thanks for the help

PART_1297276603698.jpg

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
It books for $1500. I know book means nada. Does it sell as well as the base rc or anywhere near that?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Around $1500-$2500, if that helps, depending on how it is listed, if any BIG Ichiro collectors still need that card, if there is any shilling of the auction, who is selling it, from where it is being sold, and all the usual factors that can contribute to the varying card prices of a relatively scarce card that doesn't have much market data to follow.

I wouldn't be surprised if it sold for only $1200, nor would I be surprised if it sold for over $2500.

Good luck.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Sold mine with the jersey version for $1100 to a buyer in Taiwan w/ a BGS 9 sig.

If it's a bold 10 sig, then I'd say anywhere from $1300-$1500. This card doesn't pop up very often especially it was a redemption.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
guys, the 03 sp authentic cannot be compared because it's ichiro's ONLY inscription auto out there (if i recall. 4x inscriptions total? 2001 mpv, 2001 roy and two japanese texts), hence the super duper premium on that crazy end price...

i pm'ed the op. thought i posted here but the ult collection bat auto, i think brouthercard hit it on the spot in terms of sv

dave

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
brouthercard said:
Around $1500-$2500, if that helps, depending on how it is listed, if any BIG Ichiro collectors still need that card, if there is any shilling of the auction, who is selling it, from where it is being sold, and all the usual factors that can contribute to the varying card prices of a relatively scarce card that doesn't have much market data to follow.

I wouldn't be surprised if it sold for only $1200, nor would I be surprised if it sold for over $2500.

Good luck.
Agreed. I think your first quote of a low of 1500 is more realistic, not 1200. But could go like you said to near 2500. They don't pop up at all, even his Ultimate auto /250 is rarely on the bay. I have looked for a while and you could go months w/o seeing one and they are 5X as plentiful. I would pay 1200 for that card.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
No offense to you guys but from now on I am trusting my gut when buying cards;
[ebay:3ldt8tgi]180625695560[/ebay:3ldt8tgi] :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :benson:

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
jbrown said:
[ebay:2hbsz3do]180625695560[/ebay:2hbsz3do] :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :benson:

My buddies dave and chase at eastend sports louisville,ky sold that card and yes it was a nice card.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
SKYWALKER said:
jbrown said:
[ebay:2vlfy1g6]180625695560[/ebay:2vlfy1g6] :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :benson:

My buddies dave and chase at eastend sports louisville,ky sold that card and yes it was a nice card.

Hey Jeff, The guy was begging me to buy it for $1500. I almost threw up when I saw the ending price.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
SKYWALKER said:
jbrown said:
[ebay:1dcnjts0]180625695560[/ebay:1dcnjts0] :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :benson:

3383 I would have never thought it :?: :?: :?:

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Wow, that's got to be a record for that card.

Then again, a raw ultimate sold for $2100, so I'm only a little surprised with this sale. Congrats to the seller and hope it goes through.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Lifelongfan said:
Justin---I cant believe you ask for help on a price...

It's as if I was a novice or something. I just needed one person to say "Yeah take a shot at $1500". This will bother me for a few days! :(

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
n1astrosfn said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ICHIRO-SUZUKI-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-AUTO-GU-RC-50-RARE-/270716531400?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3f07f672c8

any idea why the buyer would sell it so soon?

I was going to post this exact same question.

I found it strange that he wanted to flip it right away. His explanation in the auction sounds kind of bogus to me.

What I ended up doing was I measured the card along the right border and the left border, and there was a discrepency of about 1/8-1/16 of an inch from one side to the other. The card looks uneven with the naked eye along the top border. The left border of the card goes higher than the right edge, starting about one-inch away from the left edge.

I suspect this card was either A) poorly cut from the factory, which was the case with many ultimates that year, or B) TRIMMED, and the original seller was lucky enough to dump it, and unfortunately for the new buyer, he had to flip it immediately because it looked trimmed, and now unfortunately, yet another unsuspecting buyer is going to be "stuck" with the card.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
brouthercard said:
n1astrosfn said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ICHIRO-SUZUKI-ULTIMATE-COLLECTION-AUTO-GU-RC-50-RARE-/270716531400?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3f07f672c8

any idea why the buyer would sell it so soon?

I was going to post this exact same question.

I found it strange that he wanted to flip it right away. His explanation in the auction sounds kind of bogus to me.

What I ended up doing was I measured the card along the right border and the left border, and there was a discrepency of about 1/8-1/16 of an inch from one side to the other. The card looks uneven with the naked eye along the top border. The left border of the card goes higher than the right edge, starting about one-inch away from the left edge.

I suspect this card was either A) poorly cut from the factory, which was the case with many ultimates that year, or B) TRIMMED, and the original seller was lucky enough to dump it, and unfortunately for the new buyer, he had to flip it immediately because it looked trimmed, and now unfortunately, yet another unsuspecting buyer is going to be "stuck" with the card.

The original seller still has this card in hand. It has not been shipped! The guy paid with an echeck like 9 days after the auction ended. I'm not real sure what he trying to do but as of Tuesday of this week payment had not cleared and the card was still sitting at the LCS. Hmmmm......?

edit: Card was shipped yesterday.

Members online

Latest posts