Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Upper Deck Gold Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
ETA - Well it took me opening a lot of this product to finally (and luckily) track down the Izturis I needed to finish my Orioles set.

I have about 75-80 golds now also, I will go back through PM's and messages to see if I have any of the ones I was asked about.

------------------------------------
This is not the greatest set by any means, but anyone who collects a player in this set knows how tough these have been to find. Most of the players I have only seen once or twice since they came out almost a year ago.

I have been working on the Orioles Gold Team Set since release and still have not finished. I recently picked up the Team Checklist, the first I have ever seen, and I now have 20 of the 21 players. The last one I need is the one and only Cesar Izturis, and have never seen one. If anyone happens to come across one please let me know... I still have about 50 various players left so shoot me a PM if you are looking for a player/team from this set.

AndinoR3A.jpg
BaezD1A.jpg
GuthrieJ7C.jpg
HernandezD7A.jpg
HillR8A.jpg
IzturisC3A.jpg
JohnsonJ1A.jpg
JonesA22A2.jpg
MatuszB5A.jpg
MoellerC1A.jpg
MontanezL1A.jpg
Orioles1A.jpg
PieF3A.jpg
RayC7A.jpg
ReimoldN15A.jpg
ScottL8A.jpg
TeamCk2B.jpg
TurnerJ3A.jpg
UeharaK10B.jpg
WietersM6A.jpg
WiggingtonT10A.jpg

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Haven't seen a Hanley or Shoppach yet, but last night I won the first Billingsley I've seen. I agree, these are tough!

Good luck completing your set.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I still can't believe they refuse to release any information on the Double Take variations. That would be a really neat set to collect if anyone knew what it was.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
Haven't seen a Hanley or Shoppach yet, but last night I won the first Billingsley I've seen. I agree, these are tough!

Good luck completing your set.

I actually sold a Shoppach months ago on ebay... Sorry, I don't have either now though.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Upper Deck golds have always been tough. You almost have to snag them when the product first comes out, assuming your player surfaces. After that, it may be years before the card shows up, if ever. Especially lesser known players, they are likely tossed aside in a box thinking they are worthless inserts. I am still looking for 1 of the 3 2008 golds Andruw had. Have never seen the card and don't think I will anytime soon. Good Luck!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, never realized how sharp 2010 UD was.....

GL with the last one for the set. What are the odds on those? (1/box?, etc...)

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Wow, never realized how sharp 2010 UD was.....

GL with the last one for the set. What are the odds on those? (1/box?, etc...)

I never opened UD, but I believe they were a little tougher than 1/box...

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Attention Cub fans...

car.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going after the STL Blues set. I love them. Have nearly the entire team, and an exclusives /10.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
I'm going after the STL Blues set. I love them. Have nearly the entire team, and an exclusives /10.

I have a lot of High Gloss Caps... I typically don't buy much hockey but like those. 2008-2009 was my favorite set, I have 11 Caps High Gloss from that set.

Sights

Oct 21, 2010
Delavan, WI
I have a 201 UD David Price #/99 if anyone is interested (and another one somewhere).

I like the set and bought three boxes after Thanksgiving. Was looking to buy more, but they seem to be pricier now a days.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
allstarauction said:
This is not the greatest set by any means, but anyone who collects a player in this set knows how tough these have been to find. Most of the players I have only seen once or twice since they came out almost a year ago.

I have been working on the Orioles Gold Team Set since release and still have not finished. I recently picked up the Team Checklist, the first I have ever seen, and I now have 20 of the 21 players. The last one I need is the one and only Cesar Izturis, and have never seen one. If anyone happens to come across one please let me know... I still have about 50 various players left so shoot me a PM if you are looking for a player/team from this set.
funny that you are missing Izturis - I started putting together the Dodger team set rainbow from '05 Turkey Red when it released. Six years later, I'm still looking for the gold-bordered /50 of Izturis. None has ever shown up on the Bay, unless it was horribly mislisted or snapped up seconds after listing by one of the dozens of hardcore Izturis collectors.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
allstarauction said:
I never opened UD, but I believe they were a little tougher than 1/box...

Probably 2 golds in 3 boxes - at least that's what I think I recall pulling in the past when I buy 3 boxes of each series to try to get close to a series set.

I don't recall if I pulled any golds in my first 2010 UD box -- and I'm still cataloging them. I suppose you could check my blog and look over the 16 entries to see if I realized and noted the card as a gold when I posted the contents of that first box.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts