Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where do you get those cardboard envelopes that Topps uses?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Can't find any here. What name do they go by?

They're great for non-common cards instead of a PWE. Think they're 6" x 3" or a little smaller.

Thanks.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Juddy said:
IMO, using anything less than a bubble envelope will get low DSR's on your feedback.

I use bubble mailers.....proper case sizes....sealed in a team bag....thank you note.....shipped the next day.....and more often than not shipping and supply costs are actually more than I charge.....and my shipping DSR is below the adequate threshold.

Seems whatever you do you end up with low DSR's.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
rymflaherty said:
Juddy said:
IMO, using anything less than a bubble envelope will get low DSR's on your feedback.

I use bubble mailers.....proper case sizes....sealed in a team bag....thank you note.....shipped the next day.....and more often than not shipping and supply costs are actually more than I charge.....and my shipping DSR is below the adequate threshold.

Bump your stuff $5.00 and offer free shipping. High DSR's everytime.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
rymflaherty said:
Juddy said:

Bump your stuff $5.00 and offer free shipping. High DSR's everytime.

That seems to be the way to go. I don't sell a whole lot of stuff, so it could have just been one or two that had a great effect on the DSR's. If I have another batch of sales and get low stars again I'll probably have to go the free shipping route.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
rymflaherty said:
Juddy said:

with all the snapperheads on ebay that is the norm.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I was thinking more in the line of an parallel or low-end auto that end under $10. I have never had an issue with Topps sending my redemptions in them yet, long as they were in an top-loader.

Of course I send all higher end items in an bubble mailer. It's just that it would be cheaper sending it in a smaller sturdier envelope (as apposed to a PWE), and saving the buyer some money.

Latest posts