Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long to redemptions take to ship?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am in no way complaining, but a couple weeks ago, I redeemed my first 2 cards (both Topps Chrome autos) and I know they take a while, but I don't know the range of how long.

It isn't that big of a deal, but I am just wondering.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Did you register online?
What do the redemption statuses say?
They might not even be available to ship yet.
It could be days, weeks, or even months. Depends on the redemption.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Russ S. said:
Did you register online?
What do the redemption statuses say?
They might not even be available to ship yet.
It could be days, weeks, or even months. Depends on the redemption.

I did do it online. It says something like "shipment date 5/18/11," so does that mean that is when they are going to ship? Or can that be changed?

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
It varies. I had some redemptions shipped right away, while others took months. Don't go by the date on the site, it's just gives you an idea of how long they have to send it to you, not when they will actually send it.

I got my Brian Matusz Auto a few weeks after I redeemed it, but it took the Strasburg auto a few months.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sportscardfanatic said:
It varies. I had some redemptions shipped right away, while others took months. Don't go by the date on the site, it's just gives you an idea of how long they have to send it to you, not when they will actually send it.

I got my Brian Matusz Auto a few weeks after I redeemed it, but it took the Strasburg auto a few months.

I am surprised they think it is going to take until May though...

That's alright. Hopefully, whenever I get it, I am in a mailday slump. It will brighten things up a bit.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
TBTwinsFan said:
sportscardfanatic said:

That's alright. Hopefully, whenever I get it, I am in a mailday slump. It will brighten things up a bit.
What is it?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Russ S. said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sportscardfanatic said:

What is it?

The cards?

Luke Hughes and Mike Leake autos.

I thought I saw some copies floating around so I had assumed they both signed for the product (2010 Topps Chrome).

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
TBTwinsFan said:
Russ S. said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sportscardfanatic said:

What is it?

The cards?

Luke Hughes and Mike Leake autos.

I thought I saw some copies floating around so I had assumed they both signed for the product (2010 Topps Chrome).

I just redeemed a Jason Kipnis last week and it originally said 5/18/2011. Today it says it is shipped.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts