Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Catcher Will put up the best numbers this season?

WHO?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Pastretta said:
Mauer but I cannot wait to see what Posey puts on in a full season!

I think Posey had a fluke season, and pitchers will be more selective with him this year, and his rookie season will never be matched by him again.

Jan 15, 2009
hofautos said:
Pastretta said:

I think Posey had a fluke season, and pitchers will be more selective with him this year, and his rookie season will never be matched by him again.
Man, you are the most negative person on these forums...It will be between Posey or Mauer.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
hofautos said:
Pastretta said:

But, he has one thing that the other two will never have, unless they change teams

Jan 15, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
hofautos said:
Pastretta said:

But, he has one thing that the other two will never have, unless they change teams
A great pitching staff, or the ring?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
GiantsSuperCollector said:
ThoseBackPages said:
hofautos said:
Pastretta said:

A great pitching staff, or the ring?

Ring

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
hofautos said:
Pastretta said:

Man, you are the most negative person on these forums...It will be between Posey or Mauer.

you are the biggest giants fan in these forums (not a bad thing, just a lot of bias) ;)

I'm not negative, just keeping it real with POSEY. I think both McCann and Mauer will have better seasons. I didnt' say i thought Posey will have a bad season, I just don't think he will duplicate his rookie season...you have to admit that season was one of the best seasons by a catcher in the history of baseball....so how is that negative.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
I voted Posey to skew the votes. Realistically, I think Mauer will put up bigger numbers. Santana should also be included as I think he could have a very productive year minus injury.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
This is the year for MW to break out. He's been put on the back burner by most fans but the skill set is still there.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
It depends on your definition of better numbers. More HR's, more RBI's, or higher batting average?

McCann - i expect will have the most HR's.
Mauer - I expect will have the highest batting average
Posey - I expect will have the most RBI's if he continues to hit in the 4 hole for the Giants.

Mauer will have more RBI's than Posey if he plays an entire season without getting injured.

Members online

Latest posts