Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liriano to Yankees rumors heating up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
It is also possible that I will sign with the Cubs next week. Seriously, Jim Bowden has the least amount of cred out of all the analysts I've followed.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
cubfan131 said:
It is also possible that I will sign with the Cubs next week. Seriously, Jim Bowden has the least amount of cred out of all the analysts I've followed.

Espn also is addressing the rumors as well...

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I dont think the Twins would do it, but this would be my offer to the twins if i was cashman:

Nova
Banuelos
Romine
Brackman
Noesi

Probably not enough though...

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Yankees1218 said:
I dont think the Twins would do it, but this would be my offer to the twins if i was cashman:

Nova
Banuelos
Romine
Brackman
Noesi

I think the Twins would do that in a heartbeat.

TRmatt20

Jul 4, 2010
Yankees1218 said:

Nova
Banuelos
Romine
Brackman
Noesi

Almost seems like far too much. The Yanks have leverage here no reason to go throwing the system at Minnesota for a guy who's had tommy john and throws a crazy amount of sliders. Start low then work up.
I say
Joba
Noesi
Romine

Theres a reason they wanna trade this guy. Questionable work ethic when it comes to taking care of his shoulder

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Codasco07 said:
Yankees1218 said:

Nova
Banuelos
Romine
Brackman
Noesi

I think the Twins would do that in a heartbeat.

+1

That is more than enough IMHO

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
If the Twins just traded away Wilson Ramos for Matt Capps, why would they want to add someone like Romine? Obviously they feel like they're set at Catcher for the next 5-8 years.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Once again, it makes no sense for the Twins to trade Liriano right now. If they are out of it at the break then yes, but not now. I may have some bias being a Twins fan and not wanting to trade him, but I would give it less than a 10% chance of happening.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I dont think he is working out a deal right now. Anything could happen, but i think it is highly unlikely... Especially if Montero/Sanchez/Betances/Banuelos are at all on the twins wishlist...

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I would love for him to go to the Yanks, Sox can bash around another high price pick up just like every other year.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Won't happen. Not for a bunch of mid level prospects. The Twins learned their lesson with Santana. The Yankees want him, they're gonna have to give up one of their top guys.

Members online

Latest posts