Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Player Is Key To....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
....your organization's success over the next five seasons? Why?

For my Brewers I am going to have to say Gallardo, of course. But it's hard to argue with even with Braun locked to a deal. Gallardo will be around long after we decide what to do with Greinke. He's shown flashes of brilliance and the true ability to be a complete-game-shutout type pitcher but needs to harness the method of how he gets hitters out. He is essential to the Brewers success in the short-term future.

Who's yours? This can be someone currently in the minors, or even another team (i.e. King Felix if he were dealt, etc).

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
I'm going to pick Neftali Feliz for the Rangers. First thing he is the only key contributor that is under team control til 2015. The big thing is what he becomes. Does he stay in the bullpen? Not a bad thing if he does but good closers are not that hard to find either through the development of young players or on the free agent market. Does he turn into a #1 or #2 starter? If he does, it is a huge thing for the organization. It saves them tons of money by not having to go out and buy a free agent. That money is going to be needed to lock up the likes of Hamilton, Kinsler, Cruz or their replacements.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
How much I want to say Hunter Pence, the future of the Astros franchise is one of their young SP.

Jordan Lyles is my pick to emerger as THE starter for the Astros, but their are a fwe others who could be the #1 guy for the franchise.

I would love for Bud Norris to take the step forward this year and become a #1 or #2 starter for the franchise. With Oswalt gone, Wandy inconsistent and Myers seemingly "reborn", we need a young, homegrown starter to build around.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Ellsbury. If he can recover from his injuries, the combination of him and Crawford (both defense and offense) will be amazing.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Starlin Castro for the Cubs. If he becomes a consistent All-Star, the Cubs will be able to build around him and have a star caliber SS for the first time since Ernie Banks.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Jaime Garcia and Matt Holliday. Carp is gone after this year, Pujols is gone after this year, so both Jaime and Holliday will have to pick up the slack for the Cardinals.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts