Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for Ebay Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sights

Oct 21, 2010
Delavan, WI
Hi,

I have a BIN card on Ebay and received a note from a prospective buyer saying that if I stop the auction and list it on 4-1, he will hit my BIN price. I do not have any other offers at this time for the full BIN price. Is this a common practice?

Thanks

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
It's not common practice but what's happened to me is a buyer clicked on the BIN and asked me if I could wait until they get paid to make payment, they made me wait 1.5 weeks ::facepalm::

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
How long is your BIN for? If it's one of those month long things and will last until April 1st anyway, I would just leave it up. People's word on ebay doesn't seem to mean a whole heck of a lot anymore.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
tell him to hit the buy it now right now then and you will wait for payment if you are considering waiting that long anyways

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
rum151man said:
ill give you 100 for it right now
If it were my card I would pass on this offer but sometimes a bird in the hand.....

But I think you would have no trouble getting that BIN price, potential nice flip for someone.

Sights

Oct 21, 2010
Delavan, WI
Thanks for all the help. I was laid off last week and need some cash so I am waiting a few days to see what offers come along.

Members online

Latest posts