Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this card worth buying? JK I lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
[ebay:4d8w4b42]220755213014[/ebay:4d8w4b42]

Only real prominent card I don't have of him, but it's an SGC 10. Crease, pen ink, significant paper loss on the back, but I think with one bid I could win it.

What do you guys think, I really want this card but I think I can do better..

Keep in mind I have lost many of these cards in the past, and maybe I am feeling desperate at the time.

Brian

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Is this card worth buying?

Front of the card seems to have VERY good eye appeal. You can always upgrade later.

100% go for it, Brian....GL!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

craiger122003 said:
Take it while you can you can look for a better one later

EXACTLY.

You can always sell this one later if you need the $$$ to buy the later one.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I decided to put a bid on it. Hopefully I will come away with this one. If I do I will be a very happy collector.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

Zan said:
Thanks for the encouragement guys, I decided to put a bid on it. Hopefully I will come away with this one. If I do I will be a very happy collector.

good for you, I love your player collection

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008

Get it for $50 if you can, but save up for this SGC 60, which looks very nice.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Just my personal opinion, but the paper loss on the back would be a deal-breaker for me. I'm not against buying low-grade vintage, and the card front does have nice eye appeal. But when part of the card is missing, that ruins it for me. I'd hold out for a better "Poor" - creases don't bother me as much as paper loss.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA

Good luck, Brian! The card definitely has great overall appeal. Except for the "rg" in Greenberg, the paper loss isn't too bad considering its over the corporate info. As others have said, you can always upgrade later.

Members online

Latest posts