Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any one redeeming the Sterling WBC patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
I have been getting a bunch of these, not as many as some, but am up to 30. Unfortunately, the expected date has changed to August 21st now. I was alright with May, as stated when I first started redeeming them, but August seems a little much for a patch card. I would imagine game used from the Classic will be live in other products before then. Oh well, a redemption is what it is.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
Me either. I'm not looking for jumbo patches like '06 SPx, but I hope the checklist is decent. Just didn't think I'd be waiting until August. That may change how many I am buying.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
twcbjr said:
Me either. I'm not looking for jumbo patches like '06 SPx, but I hope the checklist is decent. Just didn't think I'd be waiting until August. That may change how many I am buying.

I hope they go in the jumbo patch direction.Sucks we'll have to wait till august.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
still deciding whether to redeem my 3 or not.....and i would absolutely love it if it looks similar to 06 spx.

dave

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
I'm betting they look more like 2006 UD Series 2. Topps has no incentive to jumbo these up as the product is sold. They can throw some jumbos into something else later down the line to help that sell, but the money is in for these already. I would be pleasantly suprised if these are more than a standard patch card.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I was able to pick up two of these redemptions after wassu went nuts in the beginning (he was winning every single auction initially). I'll be happy as long as Topps doesn't make a 1/2 inch square for the patch. These cards deserve to be jumbo sized!!!

Allen

DukeandKSUFanatic

Aug 8, 2008
Are they going to make patches for everyone in the WBC or just a select few? If they do i will have to invest in buying a Joakim Soria and Mike Aviles patches if they are anything like 06 SPX.

Members online

Latest posts