Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best plac to buy supplies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Hey guys,
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy supplies such as toploaders, snap-tight boxes, snap-tight holders, and cardboard boxes (100, 150, 200, 300 count, etc)?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Boylen33 said:
Hey guys,
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy supplies such as toploaders, snap-tight boxes, snap-tight holders, and cardboard boxes (100, 150, 200, 300 count, etc)?

your local card store

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
The lcs is prob the best, shipping will kill you. I bought a bunch of stuff from board member leatherman, fair prices is you buy a decent amount of stuff.

I don't how much your planned on getting but the best way is to buy a case of everything you want and sell what you don't need. You get the bulk discount and then you just sell off the rest at a tiny profit. I am well stocked on my supplies but when I re-up I plan on buying bulk and selling the extras.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
I plan on buying a large amount. My LCS is not an option. There is only one in my town and they carry very limited supplies.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
afrobandit said:
Shows always have the cheapest, the bigger the show, the cheaper the supplies. No shipping and competition lower price.

The few major shows I have been to only have 2 supplies dealers. They are not much cheaper than my LCS.

Derriz

Aug 7, 2008
I usually wait for the quarterly "bigger" show in town. Then just buy whatever by the case. I'm usually set for quite a while then.

Members online

Latest posts