Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Go To The Gibraltar Trade Show In Mt.Clemens Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
I go every couple of months but starting a new job soon..... So will be going more often, wondering what board members attend?.

Shep :ugeek:

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
I go to most of them. Went today and got Jack Morris on a baseball. Picked up a few Trammells I needed and a 2003 Bonderman Chrome Gold Refractor for 25. Been looking for one for a long time. Overall theyre okay, the ones in Taylor are usually bigger and better.

Tim

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Tim,

I would appreciate any tips you could pass my way about how to get better deals and also where to look.

Sounds like you had a good time.

Shep :ugeek:

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I will agree the taylor show is usually bettet. In the past I'v found the best time to go to taylor if you want to sell is first thing saturday morning, if you want to buy the best time is a few hours before the show ends because the dealers don't want to carry all the stuff out, the less the better. the dealers usually sell stuff very dirt cheap to make more money.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
They seem to always fall the week I DONT get paid, but i try to go every other month. Working this weekend so I cant get out there, you going?

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
The taylor show is the better of the two as Mt. Clemens has gone way down hill in the last few years. There are deals to be had but I would walk around the show at least once just to check out what is there.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
Ill be going to the one next month in Taylor to get Denny McLains autograph. If your plan is to find prospects, good luck. Overall its a lot of vintage, but there is some new stuff which is usually overpriced. The last time I saw a table with alot of prospects, they were selling a chrome base Alex Gordon for 20 just to give you an idea. There are deals to be had if youre looking for pre 2000 stuff. Right now alot of the dealers have hockey, but that should change soon and become more baseball within the next month or two.

Hope this helps
Tim

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts