Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10 year old buys Super Bowl Ring for Fridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aric

Apr 29, 2009
$8500 seems really cheap to buy The Fridge's Super Bowl ring. Plus he purchased it at Mickey Mantle's Restaraunt which I'm sure does not sell discount memorabilia. Something seems off.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
aric said:
$8500 seems really cheap to buy The Fridge's Super Bowl ring. Plus he purchased it at Mickey Mantle's Restaraunt which I'm sure does not sell discount memorabilia. Something seems off.

You mean the fact of the kid being 10 years old and buying the ring doesn't seem off?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
prospectorgems said:
aric said:

You mean the fact of the kid being 10 years old and buying the ring doesn't seem off?

What's that son? You want to cash in your college fund to buy William Perry's Super Bowl ring? Sure. You want to give it away now? Great!

Members online

Latest posts