Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards with the wrong sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
After reading some instances cited lately I thought it would be fun to have a continuous thread of cards that do not have the correct sig. Post the card and proof to back up your claim!

2010 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Mike Williams has the wrong Mike Williams for the sig:

scan0112.jpg

williamspanel.jpg

KGrHqMOKjsE1qt8045HBNm6VMpYJw_12.jpg

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Leaf screwed up a ton of Reggie White autos and put on the wrong sticker on pretty much every other card made

Here is the fake one. A guy has it in his bucket and thinks it is real. I do not have the heart
Real
white.jpg

Fake
img214.jpg

The other reggie

whitecont.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
wheeler281 said:
Leaf screwed up a ton of Reggie White autos and put on the wrong sticker on pretty much every other card made

Here is the fake one. A guy has it in his bucket and thinks it is real. I do not have the heart

white.jpg

Real
img214.jpg

You sure about that one wheeler? Only reason I ask is that the one that was mixed up for sure was a 2002 something and it was mixed with reggie white the rookie running back in 2001. The one above has the 92 on the auto and the RB was definitely not 92

Edit: I looked it up and it is the 04 limited threads Prime but there is a corrected and uncorrected issue

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
sorry i thought I edited it. had them backwards

I could be off on the amount..maybe it was just the one year, I am just trying to go from memory

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Ya I don't know for sure been awhile. I know he has 2 different autos in 04 limited with the wrong auto and 1 set with the corrected version. Looked it up on terapeak and the error still sells for over 100

Members online

Latest posts