Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1991 Fleer and 1988 and 1991 Donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonds73

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 1991 Fleer

I admire your attempt to assemble this set as opposed to simply buying a complete set. Therefore I will search for any all cards that you need to complete the set and will send them to you at no charge.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jim

brendan1987

Mar 29, 2011
Re: 1991 Fleer

Bonds73 said:
I admire your attempt to assemble this set as opposed to simply buying a complete set. Therefore I will search for any all cards that you need to complete the set and will send them to you at no charge.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jim

hahaha love it

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I thought I was the only one ever interested in 1991 Fleer. I think I only need a few but not sure at the moment (cards are in different state at the moment). I found some list on Beckett one time that had errors and variations as well. The only cards I had to buy as sets were the WS, FPV and the Update set.

Bonds73

Aug 7, 2008
The only card I am missing is the 1991 Fleer Pro-Visions # 1. Send me your address and I will get them in the mail to you.

Jim

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
If this is frowned upon, I apologize. Instead of starting a thread based on the saem set (1991 Fleer) I figured I would post the few cards I need. If you prefer I start a new thread let me know.

1991 Fleer cards needed:
342 Lance McCllers
407 Mickey Morandini
583 Mike Fielder
626 Gary Wayne

Update Set:
all

All Stars:
2 Barry Larkin
4 Cecil Fielder
7 Ken Griffey Jr.
8 Jose Canseco