Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got a call from the Predators office

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Just got off the phone with a Preds office person. He wanted to make sure my wife and I enjoyed the game we attended a few weeks ago(Canucks)!

Pretty cool tactic to also see if we are going to buy playoff tickets! Seriously, he was very polite and personable and we talked about the matchups for tonights game.

The Preds have come a long way when it comes to fan relations. I appreciated the call. Anyone else ever have this happen with your hometown team?

Robert

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
The local talk radio afternoon show says they are getting close. I didn't have any issues getting my tickets, though.

My guess is they are still 2-3k short of having sellouts. I sure hope the fans here will step up.

Robert

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that's a very cool thing for the Preds to do.

as a Penguins ticket holder we have a ticket agent that checks in every few weeks to ask how we are enjoying the new building and if we have any questions or concerns.

Knuckles

Oct 2, 2008
Kamloops, BC
They need to do things like that, that's for sure in their market.. Win over people, great customer service goes a long way in securing loyal clients that come back for more of what you're selling.

UGLY STIK

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Im a Red Wings fan from Milwaukee , wi. I also luv the Preds...the ( AHL ) Milwaukee Admirals are the Preds farm team...
so I root for them as well ! If the Wings dont win the cup...I would be very happy to see the Preds win it !

Pekka Rinne is a great young goalie ! :twisted:

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Pekka Rinne is a great young goalie !

Thats for sure. He has saved our tails many times this year!

Robert

Members online

Latest posts