Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SO I WON A CONTEST........... WITH UPPER DECK...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
We'll since i frequent the baseball message boards the most i figured I'd post it here:

So a few months ago, i purchased a case of Upper Deck World of sports for me and a couple guys to split 3 ways we each got our own boxes. Well didn't really pull anything huge, Thad Matta auto, Bill self auto were probably the biggest. Around the same time Upper Deck had announced a contest for this product, stating if you busted any boxes, to mail in the box top with your name address etc.. written on it and it would go into a drawing for a card that was supposed to be in the product but wasn't never put into circulation. Well anyways for the hell of it i sent in my 6 box toppers, figuring what the hell give it a shot.

Fast forward to last week, im sitting in my bosses office, and my cell phone goes off from some (800) number, so i sent it to voicemail, that same number called 3 more times, kept sending it to voicemail. about 30 mins later i get a call from a private number, well my wife's office number shows up private on my cell phone, so i figured it was her. I answered, and a guy said hey is this Bryan, and i was like yea, he said this is Ben from Upper deck. I was like ok, he said do you remember entering a contest for the World of Sports product, and i said yea. Ben said well I'd like to tell you that you won one of the prizes, i started freakin out, and i asked what it was, and he said a Michael Jordan / Tiger Woods dual auto #/5, i literally said no fukin way to the guy, lol. Anyways he asked if they could post it on there facebook and i agreed he said the card would be shipped out monday, and it was, sorry for the long read ,but hope this is worth your wait:

001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

For once i can say, THANK YOU UPPER DECK !! :D

G

You're lucky you didn't lose the card when you ignored the call.

Answer your phone people!

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Am i the only one wondering why ala panini one of the biggest hits in that product WAS NOT put into packs?

Either way, great card

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Damn that is nice. I wish I heard about the giveaway. I opened 2 cases of this stuff. :cry:

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
Just wanted to say thank you to all you guys for your nice comments, appreciate it. Definitely super lucky to be chosen to get a card like that, hope the luck continues. :D

Members online

Latest posts