Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any collectors from the Kansas/Oklahoma Area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
I live in coffeyville, its about an hour or two from everything that has anything to do with this hobby haha. i am looking for people who collect however and wouldnt mind meeting up and maybe doing some trading. anybody?

(weird fact: i just feel like i posted a nerdy add on a dating website. lol)

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
mjsch said:
I'm in Wichita. Do you ever come to the shows here?

actually i never have been to a show in wichita. i know there is one coming up but i dont think i will be able to make that one. are you going to it?

mjsch

Feb 16, 2011
Kansas
bscook86 said:
mjsch said:

actually i never have been to a show in wichita. i know there is one coming up but i dont think i will be able to make that one. are you going to it?

I usually go to them. There is one every month at the Best Western in Park City (just north of Wichita). It's okay but there are some shady sellers there.

The one you want to go to is the show put on by Joe from Rock's Dugout. His is Bi-monthly on the first Sunday of the month at North Rock Lanes. Most the tables are occupied by shop owners from all over the state, and you can usually find something that you want there. There is usually a pro athlete there signing too. Beckett is doing on site grading there in June. It should be quite a show. I can't wait! :mrgreen:

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
mjsch said:
bscook86 said:
mjsch said:

I usually go to them. There is one every month at the Best Western in Park City (just north of Wichita). It's okay but there are some shady sellers there.

The one you want to go to is the show put on by Joe from Rock's Dugout. His is Bi-monthly on the first Sunday of the month at North Rock Lanes. Most the tables are occupied by shop owners from all over the state, and you can usually find something that you want there. There is usually a pro athlete there signing too. Beckett is doing on site grading there in June. It should be quite a show. I can't wait! :mrgreen:

that will be awesome! You should come see me in july then, im gonna host a show in south coffeyville. its a little less than three hours south east of you. its not gonna be as big as the wichita show your referring to but it will be cool none-the-less

Members online

Latest posts