Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospecting Question - When to Sell.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Hello fellow comrades,

I just had a question and wanted to get an opinion from some more older, wiser, and experienced board members. Anyways, enough with my meanderings,

When do you decide to sell? Do you take advantage of these early season price spikes, or ride them out?

I have a few cards of guys like Pomeranz and Neil Ramirez that are hot right now, but I am not clear as to whether to sell them (and make a profit) or hold onto them in hopes that they will continue succeed and make an even larger profit.

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
My rule of thumb is simple
I like to recoup my invest back as soon as possible. Then I play the market per say with my remaining stash.

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
I'm of the same thought...you have 10 BC autos of player X and can recoup your investment in 1 to 6 of them, anything after that and you are playing with the houses money....if you don't have bulk, and only have a few and can sell for profit and are comfortable with the profit then sell....it really boils down to how much you want to gamble

Wes

OG
Administrator
I come up with a ceiling price and scenario that said price will be reached. When it happens, I sell. If you think Pomeranz cards are at their peak now, sell em. If you think he has room to grow, hold em.

Members online

Latest posts