Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is a Babe Ruth diamond giveaway virtual ring good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goep23

Aug 7, 2008
I entered a couple of codes and got one and I have 190 trade offers instantly?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
How does that game work exactly? Collect every ring and win a diamond ring or something?

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
goep23 said:
I entered a couple of codes and got one and I have 190 trade offers instantly?

haha i thought the same thing when i got mine i had 204 offers in a second so i never traded thinking it was worth something

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
MallCopKJ said:
How does that game work exactly? Collect every ring and win a diamond ring or something?

Basically, but they SSP'd the Mantle way down (I assume to the # of rings they had) and every other ring except that one is fairly common.

A_Pharis

MallCopKJ said:

Doesn't say if it's a real deal Topps 60th ring or if it's just a replica. But, yes. Collect all 60 and you win. I think someone figured the odds to be 1 in 250 boards will have the Mantle.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
A_Pharis said:
MallCopKJ said:

Doesn't say if it's a real deal Topps 60th ring or if it's just a replica. But, yes. Collect all 60 and you win. I think someone figured the odds to be 1 in 250 boards will have the Mantle.

Each board has 200+ squares to it as well.

Happy Hunting!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
maryvillereb2003 said:
my ted williams ring getting a bunch of hits..rare?

No. They are all the same "common-ness" except for the Mantle. I assume there are as many Mantle's as rings, and there aren't very many rings.

There is a 1 in 62,500 chance that you will get a Mantle ring (# of spaces x # of estimated boards)

My math is probably off though.

Members online

Latest posts