Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate these predicaments. What to do???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
this seems to happen to me quite a bit. I get a good deal on a p.c. card and then not too much later the player blows up and his cards skyrocket. now i already got a good deal on the card but should i sell now and make a good profit like 3 to 4x what i paid and get the same card later when it comes back to earth or just keep it in the p.c. and know i scored a deal?

what do you guys do in these situations???

case in point
paid $50 in the offseason now selling $150-200
IMG_7109.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Sell them both and enjoy the profits, they are ugly cards [IMO].

Use the $ to purchase a Lincecum BC auto and a nice on-card Tulo auto if you wish....

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Sell them both and enjoy the profits, they are ugly cards [IMO].

Use the $ to purchase a Lincecum BC auto and a nice on-card Tulo auto if you wish....

I agree. Sell the Lincy for $600 and replace it with a nice on card auto of him for your PC.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Sell, and:

1. Wait for prices to drop

or

2. Pick up something else (just as nice but lower-end) to replace it

or

3. Mix a little of 1 and 2. Sell, keep some money back as you wait for prices to drop, and put the excess into something else.

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
Shoot....they would have been listed last week if it was me!!!! Pc is cool and all, but the money you make off those can be spent and a lot nicer card....once you get that card in hand those will be a faded memory I promise!!!!

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Sell it and pick up something much nicer to look at. I don't know why this card sells for that high, the card is just
butt ugly. Maybe a nice Tulo ginter after his stuff cools off.

Kevin

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'd hold. Sometimes its a good idea to sell. But sometimes, you kinda cut your nose off to spite your face. Especially if cards come back down but nowhere near the price you paid. Then your profit isn't as much and on top of that, you still want that(or a similar) card for your PC. My goal is to try to get good cards of guys I collect at a nice price. If they go up, I just keep them and consider it a good deal. Bout the only thing I'd even consider is if I had pulled the Stras super or something similar. I have no desire to keep something like that of such a young player that nobody knows what is in store for him. I'd rather sell something like that and not look back.

Members online

Latest posts