Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay situation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
I sold a jered weaver 1/1 auto on 4/10 and they still have not paid. I get thi comment last friday, "Hello. I am writing to give you a payment update. Something came up where I had to use most of my savings so I am running behind on paying you. I hope to sell some items this weekend so after I am paid, I will pay you. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay." they still have not paid.

Now i look into it I see that they were selling a 1/1 weaver, same year same set, during the same time which sold for more. This seems as if they were protecting there own auction.

What should I do? They are a top rated seller.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I generally ignore the BS and excuses buyers give and just take the same path I would if they hadn't said anything; open a case and give the guy a strike when it becomes available.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Jeff N. said:
tommyfro21 said:
File for NPB, give a neg, then block the buyer. Looks way too suspicious.

Steps 1 and 3. However, you can't give a buyer a negative.

Nothing you really can do other than the NPB and blocking.

Good catch. Bad storms here last night meant little sleep. Not sure what I was thinking saying he could leave a negative...

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
file npb, block, email them stating that payment must be received by X date. relist if they don’t pay.

and dudes, save your drama over joe savery/the po for pms please. that thread (about 2nd ids) was actually useful until it got off track.

btw krom, i don't think paypal will save you for inr claim b/c it doesn't say delivered. you should contact jeff's po + also file a mail fraud complaint. maybe the item's stuck @ the po, maybe it was sent back to you, maybe the carrier left it somewhere else.

Members online

Latest posts