Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone spoke to or heard from user righteousmike

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Anyone have righteousmikes contact info

Either his email or phone number?

G

He had a big drama about a year ago on another site that starts with a B, ended up scamming multiple people

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
GoldenBuckeyes said:
He had a big drama about a year ago on another site that starts with a B, ended up scamming multiple people

Interesting. I've bought a $100+ card from him and sold him a $100+ card with no problems...

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
GoldenBuckeyes said:
I honestly don't know how this guy isn't banned everywhere. He comes through on some transactions I guess just to keep the peace, but most of the time he'll ignore you when you raise questions or have a problem.

Long story short, he screwed me over on $150 worth of artwork he commissioned me to do. When it came time to pay, he just ignored me and wouldn't reply to anything I sent him, both in emails and on message boards. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a loooong time. Then one day I saw him offering $$$ for other stuff, instead of paying the money he owed me.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Re: Anyone have righteousmikes contact info

hofmichael said:
hofautos said:
Either his email or phone number?
Run a search for his name.There was a thread with some drama involving him that may help you.

You had me interested but I couldn't find anything

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts