Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1910 T206 Ty Cobb Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dalangs

Jul 27, 2010
This is from a good friend of mine. He asked me to appraise and possibly sell this for him. He is a comic book guy..Any idea on Value. Should I get this Graded at a local show (Dania) ?? Any ideas on what to do and what it's worth??

photo210.jpg

photo18-1.jpg

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
I'd say about $250. Grading wouldn't change the value much. It would only help to prove the card is authentic (which it is.)

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
I agree.

If you grade it, it may help a slight bit in selling it because there will always be a few "newbies" who only bid on graded cards because they are so scared of buying doctored reprints. It may help slightly if you plan to sell it, but most can tell its authentic. I wouldnt grade it if I had it.

sbfinley

Mar 23, 2011
The paper loss on the front will definitely hurt it's sale price a little, but I think you should be able to get $300-$375 for it. $250 seems a little low for a Cobb red back as I have seen PSA 1's and SGC 10's go for $375-$425 depending on the clarity of the front and number of bidders involved. The card is "The" card to have out of the main 520. It is authentic from the looks of it and a great find.

A suggestion. Submit the card to SGC. Their black inserts will make the red from the background really pop, even with the paper loss and creases. Having a card catch someone's eye is the difference between your auction having one sniper and three or more people bidding it up!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts