Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Russ Mitchell called Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Today the LA Dodgers called up IF Russ Mitchell and placed Casey Blake on the DL

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/news/ ... la&c_id=la

Here is the glove we made for Russ during spring training.. Hopefully MTZ will see some MLB time.

5671323800_367a3eb82c.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
Holy ****. Those are gorgeous. I didn't realize you and the old man were into that. I almost never read signatures.
Thank you.

Yea we have only been involved for a few months. A few minor leaguers have MTZ like Trayvon Robinson, Travis Denker, John Lindsey, Nick Franklin, Dee Gordon and Russ.

And a few MILB Coaches.

Here is Dee's who chose the boring black :p

5670784609_bfc2d7d26f.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
pigskincardboard said:
Holy quit swearing Those are gorgeous. I didn't realize you and the old man were into that. I almost never read signatures.

I agree. Ever since I saw Brent's glove I was an immediate fan and plan to get one one day.

For now, I will just show my support by liking them on facebook

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
pigskincardboard said:
Holy quit swearing Those are gorgeous. I didn't realize you and the old man were into that. I almost never read signatures.

I agree. Ever since I saw Brent's glove I was an immediate fan and plan to get one one day.

We certainly appreciate it.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you want to really get your glove featured in a MLB game, get it in the hands of a pitcher and make it illegal. ;) While the umps check it out and force the pitcher to get a legal glove, your glove will be shown in the broadcast in tight camera views and talked about by the announcers whle explaining to those watching on TV why the glove is illegal.

Your glove in the hands of Russ Mitchell - no exposure thus far.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
boxbreaker44 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
pigskincardboard said:

We certainly appreciate it.

:D

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
MM new leather he posted on Twitter.

x2_5ca066d
Wilson makes some nice leather! If you want a custom glove from Wilson though get ready to drop around $350.

We can do the two colors as well as three colors along the back leather.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Russ S. said:
Wilson makes some nice leather! If you want a custom glove from Wilson though get ready to drop around $350.

What do you mean "we", Brent? Are you an employee of this company? :eek:

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Russ S. said:

What do you mean "we", Brent? Are you an employee of this company? :eek:

You could say that.

Members online

Latest posts