Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Santana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
It's funny, I was going to start a thread about Carlos Santana. I was going to call it... "Frustrated". I was pondering this earlier in the day. I have watched him play a lot this season, and you can tell he is a really great player, it's just that.... he is kind of sucking. :lol: He has lots of bad luck, i.e. smashing the ball but right at somebody, terrible calls from the ump, etc. I feel bad for him. I know he can be great, but the cards just don't fall his way.

And the BAM. Walk off grand slam. I totally called it too, as soon as he stepped up to the plate. You can ask my dog.

Roof.

Told ya'.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Me and my son went to tonights game,just got back.We were interviewed in the bottom of the 5th inning by the lady from sto and it was fun,we got 2 autos, i will have scans up tomorrow.

And the fireworks after the game were great!

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Bornagaincollector said:
Me and my son went to tonights game,just got back.We were interviewed in the bottom of the 5th inning by the lady from sto and it was fun,we got 2 autos, i will have scans up tomorrow.

8th birthday?

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
RL24 said:
Bornagaincollector said:

8th birthday?

No,it was when the blond ladu in the bleachers came by and sat me and my son.She stated she was sitting with the Griders and talking about the a.s. voting.

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Bornagaincollector said:
RL24 said:
Bornagaincollector said:

8th birthday?

No,it was when the blond ladu in the bleachers came by and sat me and my son.She stated she was sitting with the Griders and talking about the a.s. voting.

Awesome.

Are you going tomorrow to see Alex White?

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Bornagaincollector said:
I might,we got bleachers seats for 10.00 each.Thats a great deal for a 17-8 team!

Yeah, sucks being so far away... but thankfully they'll be here for a series this summer.

Members online

Latest posts