Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new Custom Cut Signature set! HOFers!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
I'm excited to make these, they look excellent when displayed together. I wanted to make a template that I could keep consistent with many different players, so I decided to go for a simple design with the player's greatest accomplishment (in my opinion) highlighted. The cards came out pretty nice, and I'm looking forward to adding more.

Wilhelmscan.jpg

Kellscan.jpg

and my favorite.......

Aaronscan.jpg

Here's a pic to show the thickness of the cards. They are heavyweight and look very good in person.
102_1186.jpg

If anyone has some usable signatures available, I would love to try to purchase or trade for them. I want to keep the signature box size consistent, so I need the signatures to fit inside of a box measuring 1"x3.25".

I have a Cal Ripken autographed inside cover of his new book "Hothead". It's a nice big bold signature, but it won't fit in my box. I would love to trade this off for a usable signature of Cal or a comparable HOFer.

Comments are welcomed :)

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
kbob119 said:
I have a Cal Ripken autographed inside cover of his new book "Hothead". It's a nice big bold signature, but it won't fit in my box. I would love to trade this off for a usable signature of Cal or a comparable HOFer.

Comments are welcomed :)

JimRome.jpg

NICE

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
200lbhockeyplayer said:
It's good to see someone else doing them thick.

Keep it up.

Good to hear a positive remark from the master.

I'm still undecided on what I want to do for the backs. Would you use the same background texture I used on the front, or would it look too repetitive?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts