Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daniel Hudson......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
I am wondering the same thing. He has had an up and down season so far, so some consistency would be good. He also plays in a meh market. I have collected a ton of his autographs because they are so cheap for the quality of player he is, so I am hoping he does well.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I looked at him last week, and he was pitching better than his numbers indicated. His ERA is at 4.41 but his FIP is in the twos and his xFIP is in the threes. He's striking out almost a batter per inning while walking under 3. He looks good, real good. His slider's been filthy.

Anyways, what kind of prices are you looking for on the kid? His White Sox Sterling have topped 10-15 last year, but are back down to a couple bucks. If you're looking for him to repeat last year's prices, I doubt that'll b e a problem.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
he's got great stuff, great mechanics, and is a bright pitcher. he's only 24. give him a year to grow. i bet he'll be huge starting next season, with flashes of dominance this year. he outsmarts a lot of hitters in critical spots and can blow them away with nasty fb movement, up or down in the zone.

hudsonrefaustns.jpg

hudsonrefauns.jpg

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Dirrrty change up. Same arm action as the FB, just 10-12 MPH slower with good downward action. Once he is able to get all his pitches working the way he'd like, he'll put up big numbers in the NL.

b592eaba.png

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
I like Huddy a lot. He has been really bad in the 1st inning this year. Seems his command has been off early. I expect him to get it fixed but the backs suck. I think he finishes with a sub .500 record.

massey

Jun 3, 2010
He's getting on track for a good year but still no hobby love. Finished this recently...

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Yanno, I think I prefer bumping an old thread as opposed to starting a new thread.

jesus montero fans, take note.

All his rate stats are still great. Keep the faith.

And he's actually up about 1/2->1mph across the board from last year.

Nice little power slider he's got there.

7146_P_2_fs2011_201107060_game_big.png

Members online

Latest posts