Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PLEASE HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
hey guys so this morning i put three things in the mailbox to send out. when i get home from lunch my mailbox is empty and a sorry we missed you slip thing on my door from usps. then at 4 i check the mail again and this time i have like 20 things in my mailbox. so my question is, is that was my mail i was sending out stolen?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I wouldn't panic. Ive heard of carriers messing up or forgetting things and returning later. Could be when they left the note they forgot to leave the rest of your mail and returned at the end of the route?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Hmmm... I have never seen a mail carrier make two trips: one to pick up, one to drop off. Where I live, the UPS comes well after the mail carrier, so I never heard of UPS (Brown) collecting mail if the flag is up, but there is always that chance.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
chipperjfan10 said:
my mailbox is empty and a sorry we missed you slip thing on my door from usps

If they left a slip they were clearly there so I would assume they picked up the mail for delivery, thus I wouldn't worry too much about those. I'd wonder more about where the delivered items came from 5 hours later. I'd say the items you were sending out are safe and sound

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
If they left you a slip, I'd guess that the package needed signature confirmation. Do you know what it is? Is it larger, like a case or something like that? Those things often require separate delivery. That mailperson dropped the slip and picked up your outgoing mail. Then your regualr delivery came later.

Just my guess.

Members online

Latest posts