Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Almost out of bubblemailers-who has the best price for 5x10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
chashawk said:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=250+%23000+mailer*&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&_dmpt=BI_Mailers_Envelopes&_trksid=p3286.c0.m301

When I wrote $29 I meant the delivered price for 250 5X10 and $21 price for the 4X8....I saw all these on ebay by typing in lowest price in BIN, etc....thought maybe someone got them from a supply place cheaper....Thanks

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
i couldve swore i saw a link earlier in the week for 500 mailers for $38...#000 as well

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
royalmailers.com is $46.54 for 500 of the #000 with coupon code "five" (includes free shipping).

Great site, I use them a lot.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
chashawk said:
Jeff D said:
royalmailers.com is $46.54 for 500 of the #000 with coupon code "five" (includes free shipping).

Great site, I use them a lot.
they are $10 higher than most ebay sellers. might wanna re-think that

Yeah, I was comparing the price of the #000 to the OP quoting a different size.

I use them at my real job, and they don't want to use the company CC for ebay purchases (or set up a PayPal account).
Personally I don't need anywhere close to that volume of mailers.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
chashawk said:
Jeff D said:
chashawk said:
http://www.amazon.com/500-Kraft-Bubble- ... B000PV1Y5O[/url][/quote:2arzeiem]

Funny, did you see who the seller is?

We actually use size #1 at work, but thanks for the heads up. I'll look into Amazon and see if we can save some money. I'm already saving them $.10/mailer over what they were using before, but I guess I can try to trim a little more of the fat.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Yikes! I'm definitely going to have to follow up on some of the sources mentioned in this thread and see if they ship to Canada! For #000 bubble mailers, the only place I can find them north of the border is at the post office for $7.90 for a package of ten! Any other Canadians find them cheaper somewhere else? I've checked all the usual places... Walmart, Staples, Costco, various drug stores, etc.

- Rod

ral72

Aug 8, 2008
Schwenksville, PA
I've been dealing with Royal Mailers on Amazon for about the last year, and I've gotten 4 cases of various-sized envelopes and they're all very good quality for sending BGS cards and oversized PSA cards. You might pay a few bucks more than ebay, but at least you know what you're getting!!

I highly recommend them, because I got screwed on Ebay by buying 4 x 8 "Kraft" envelopes that are poor quality and can't even fit a BGS card into them.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_offic ... yalMailers

Members online

Latest posts