Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever hear of Coach's Corner Auctions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sports-vault

Apr 6, 2011
Oyster Bay, NY
None of their stuff seems to be authenticated except by some guy Morales. They seem legit but this is strange to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
You can probably get Ruth and Cobb autograph baseballs for about $250 each on Coach's Corner - that tells you all you need to know about the reputation of the company.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
sports-vault said:
They seem legit but this is strange to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

They are far, far from legit. Thats why their Lou Gehrig autographed jersey's sell for $300, LMAO!!!

Their main "authenticator" Christopher Morales is on Ebay's and every other major auction houses lists of banned authenticators, which basically means you can't sell items on Ebay (and other auction houses) that have a Morales COA.

Check out this "authentic" 1932 Yankees team signed ball that is up on Roaches Corner right now....

xpvh1e.jpg

http://www.myccsa.com/Lot.aspx?LotID=263432

Even the most newest hobbyist can see that the Ruth and Gehrig autos look very questionable, hell imo all the autos on this ball look like they were signed by the same person, lol.

If this incredibly "clean" ball was authenticated by a reputable authenticator (like PSA/JSA etc.) and in a major auction house it would sell for over $10K++, but watch this auction and it will sell for only $500-$600, an incredible steal!!

I have no idea how these guys get away with what they do??

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Thanks for the info guys....I've never heard of Coach's Corner but now will never forget how bad they are for autographed memorabilia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts