Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals = Crybabies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
Poor little Pujols got hit with an inside pitch. Suck it up. Take it like a man. Cardinals players and fans know their run is over. Reds are here to stay.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Cardinal fans pride themselves on being very knowledgable. This sometimes leads them to believe they are privileged and deserve reverence.

For instance, when they throw retaliatory pitches or "inside" to back a player off the plate, it's "part of the game" or "smart" ball playing (and LaRussa does this a lot).
When it happens to them, it's "bush league" or "classless."

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
numba1yankeefan said:
did anything happen?

Reds won and swept the series. Cordero and Cardinals fill in manager had a few words. After the game they intervied him. He said no one can hit Pujols. He is a star player.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Jealousy leads to a lot of hating.

Reds: half as many World Series titles and have been nothing for 20 years.

Brewers: basically nothing to show for 40+ years of baseball.

The real story: Gerald Laird yelled at Cordero after he hit Albert. Cordero yelled at Laird after the final out. A short shouting match ensued. Pujols never said a word at all.

No intelligent Cardinals fan or player thought the pitch was on purpose and I wish Laird had kept his mouth shut.

Don't try putting down the Cardinals and their fans because of a meaningless shouting match.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Adamsince1981 said:

No intelligent Cardinals fan or player thought the pitch was on purpose...

Don't try putting down the Cardinals and their fans because of a meaningless shouting match.

Totally. Better to crap on two entire franchises and their fans for getting called out on your hypocritical holier-than-thou bs.

This is a perfect example of how you think you "know better" and we shouldn't disrespect Cardinal fans, while at the same time talking **** about 2-4 decades of other teams.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:

The real story: Gerald Laird yelled at Cordero after he hit Albert. Cordero yelled at Laird after the final out. A short shouting match ensued. Pujols never said a word at all.

No intelligent Cardinals fan or player thought the pitch was on purpose and I wish Laird had kept his mouth shut.

I think since 1970---the Reds have more titles than the Cardinals. Just stating facts.

billsanders007

Jan 20, 2011
Johnny Cueto should wear a dress because of what he did...just like Mickey Mantle said Pete Rose should.

Maybe it's a Reds thing and they all should wear dresses.

Original Boski

Oct 28, 2010
“I think it was because I hit Pujols 0-2, Gerald Laird was all loud in the dugout. He was yelling at me and pointing at me and saying a whole bunch of stuff. Out of all the guys that are great hitters, great players, Gerald Laird doesn’t even play. He’s the one yelling at me because I hit Pujols 0-2. 0-2! I wasn’t trying to him." - Francisco Cordero

I need to get out my broom to SWEEP up all the little red birdie feathers all over the place.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I tend to agree that "some" of the Cardinals bitch a little too much. If I was a Reds fan, I wouldn't be spouting off about winning the division just yet. If you recall, the Cardinals swept the series late last year and everyone thought it was theirs.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Lifelongfan said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I think since 1970---the Reds have more titles than the Cardinals. Just stating facts.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
jmill88 said:
Lifelongfan said:
Adamsince1981 said:

He said they have been nothing for 20 years, which is pretty much true. They seem to be legit now, so the rest of the season should be fun to watch.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Being a huge Cards fan, I can say that the Cards-Reds "rivalry" is a complete joke. It seems like the two teams try to be rivals by participating in menacing stare-downs, cheap post-game chatter, the occasional inside pitch, and that absent-of-much-action skirmish that took place between Cueto and LaRue last year.

Maybe it'll be a series when the Cardinals actually beat them.

amd_cotto.jpg

This is what they look like. When there's a good fight, let me know.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
billsanders007 said:
Johnny Cueto should wear a dress because of what he did...just like Mickey Mantle said Pete Rose should.

Are you referring to him allowing 0ER yesterday? Or the top play on Sportscenter? Just wondering.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
The cardinals bullpen blows donkey nuts.
Until that is solved I cant bitch about any other team.
My crying happens in the 7th,8th and 9th

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
jbhofmann said:
billsanders007 said:

Are you referring to him allowing 0ER yesterday? Or the top play on Sportscenter? Just wondering.

I think he is referring to him kicking like a little girl.

CommiePuddin

May 11, 2010
Gerald Laird should watch his ******* mouth and think about what happened to the last backup catcher to bow up on a Reds pitcher.

Seriously, maybe instead of complaining, Chris Carpenter should have dug some of that sand out of his ****** and spread it around to get the mound to his liking. And if he doesn't like firework smoke in his eyes, he shouldn't let baseballs leave the park. It ain't nothing new.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
CommiePuddin said:
Gerald Laird should watch his ******* mouth and think about what happened to the last backup catcher to bow up on a Reds pitcher.

Seriously, maybe instead of complaining, Chris Carpenter should have dug some of that sand out of his ****** and spread it around to get the mound to his liking. And if he doesn't like firework smoke in his eyes, he shouldn't let baseballs leave the park. It ain't nothing new.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That pretty much sums it up.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
CommiePuddin said:
Gerald Laird should watch his fracking mouth and think about what happened to the last backup catcher to bow up on a Reds pitcher.

I was going to chime in but after reading this no need to.

Members online

Latest posts