Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nicest College Baseball Player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ggnike13

Nov 4, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I talked to Seton Hall Pitcher Greg Terhune on Facebook and asked if I could send him something to get signed. He said that if I give him my address he would send me something in the mail.

Yesterday I had 7 TTMs. I saw a huge package from Greg and made sure I opened it last. I received 3 other college baseball TTMs yesterday (that the players also said they would give me something signed) and they were all photos and cards so I really didn't expect anything different. I finally opened it and saw a baseball wrapped in a paper towel and a photo. I unwrapped the baseball and he wrote "Used Ball by Seton Hall Pirates." and signed it. The ball is a game baseball with the Big East logo on one of the panels. The picture has a little note on it also.

This is by far the nicest thing an athlete has EVER done for me. If anybody else has any stories like this feel free to post them.

:D :D :D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The first Gopher game I ever went too was a free promotion. We got in, and my dad was talking with this random guy. It happened to be one of the Gopher player's dad. He offered that after the game, if we wanted, we could meet his son. We went down to the section of the Metrodome he told us, and waited for 5-10 minutes, and decided to head out, but I spotted him out of the corner of my eye.

The guy was nice enough to talk to me, my friend, and my dad. He had his dad, and one of his high school teachers with him.

I went to the last game at the Dome that year, (last year actually), and I got him to sign a baseball (kinda just to see if he remembered me) and he did.

Another time was that same game, I walked onto the Dome floor, and met up with Kyle Knudson (now a catcher for the Beloit Snappers) and he asked me if he wanted to sign my ball, and thanked me after he did. I met him once more at TwinsFest. We had a small chat.

College baseball is fun!

Members online

Latest posts