Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are the top 10 pulls in 2011 bowman?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Re: What are the top 10 pulls in 2011 bowman chrome?

Ryan Howard Superfractor
Ryan Howard Red Refractor
Ryan Howard Printing Plate Black
Ryan Howard Printing Plate Yellow
Ryan Howard Printing Plate Magenta
Ryan Howard Printing Plate Cyan
Ryan Howard Gold Refractor
Ryan Howard Orange Refractor
Ryan Howard Blue Refractor
Ryan Howard XFractor

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

schmidtfan20 said:
What do you think?

Kevin

I think you're several months early, which is when 2011 Bowman Chrome releases.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

schmidtfan20 said:

Why do you sign your name? People either 1. Already know your name, or 2. Don't care what your name is

This is a message board, not a high school term paper

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

Thanks for the info.

Kevin

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn't normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or a worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say... I liked Kevin from the start.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I guess if there was too much info floating around guys couldn't steal cards off people over in the buy/sell boards huh?

Kevin

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
chashawk said:
Hey Kevin, why don't you just put Kevin in your signature? That way you won't have to type Kevin after every post.

Charlie

Then people would complain that my sig is too long.

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts