Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT- Who else hate the new My Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

I honestly cant stand the new my ebay that they have redone. If anyone can tell me how I can find my auctions I have won and check that status of them that would help me out greatly because all I see is Bid/Offers and then all I see is auctions I am winning and auctions I am losing. All I have to say is this new my ebay completly sucks. Sorry for the short rant but I had to get that out. But if anyone can help me please let me know.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
cmnkb8 said:
Yeah, the new format blows chunks. Ebay's motto must be "If it ain't broke, frack with it until it is." :evil:

I agree. They must have changed their format at least 20 times since they started. I always wondered who the mastermind was behind the constant changes.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
prospectorgems said:
cmnkb8 said:
Yeah, the new format blows chunks. Ebay's motto must be "If it ain't broke, frack with it until it is." :evil:

I agree. They must have changed their format at least 20 times since they started. I always wondered who the mastermind was behind the constant changes.

Its partially a marketing thing all real (competent) commercial sites use. People always get bored with stagnant sites and move to the sites of competitors.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
One more "Hate" vote please. And I don't even sell that much, but I had just listed 20+ items the day before this newest change and gotta go all over the place to find the updates.

Plus, it shows My Purchases as ones that I sold "Awaiting Payment" and all my Totals are screwed up. ::facepalm::

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Hate . . . check. More specifically, I hate that they made my Sales side of it on a completely separate page. I liked it when all of it was found on one page.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
George_Calfas said:
I would like to be able to delete item from my "Purchase History"

Same here. I was talking to them last night about this. They claim it is for problems with transactions. I said it was stupid since they already gave the option to see three years of purchases.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
uniquebaseballcards said:
prospectorgems said:
cmnkb8 said:

Its partially a marketing thing all real (competent) commercial sites use. People always get bored with stagnant sites and move to the sites of competitors.

I understand the marketing part of it, but do they really have to change it 3 times a year?

Members online

Latest posts