Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help here ,Harper Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
bikerider60 said:
She pulled this Harper, but after scratching it the first 3 letters were not readable. Tried to enter the code didn't work a few times. I will call on Tuesday,then mail in the redemption. Who had this problem also?

Photo0003.jpg
Anyone run into this?? Problem

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Let me add my main Card supplier said my Case of JUMBO's were not available ...his Vendor went out of Business...cough ...cough ...DreamJoey....cough...Craig s Cards... Scumbag...

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I had this happen with a 2010 A&G Braun. I email Topps CS and the matter was handled quickly, you might also try a PM to DINANBBS here on FCB.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Yeah just mail it to them no problem, I had a Triple Threads and Tribute redemption that came off too. Both were accepted without question.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
so what is stopping you from scratching it, redeeming it, getting the card, then scratching it some more and taking
off a few numbers and then mailing it to topps and get another one?

Kevin

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
The teaser was when she pulled it she wouldn't tell ,said guess....I said it could be 1 of 2 redemption's....She made me beg..almost..but I had a clue. Mostly after I asked is a a Manny...she looked Guilty, that is a Bryce...also pulled a Pindea

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
schmidtfan20 said:
so what is stopping you from scratching it, redeeming it, getting the card, then scratching it some more and taking

Kevin

Man you must do more Drugs then me,Can't you read...you make me dizzy, let me post that tune....

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

Ugh, I dunno...maybe the fact that he's not a scumbag lowlife? ::facepalm::

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin
Kelvin..you are a *******...

Edit... *******

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
bikerider60 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

Edit... *******

Wrong.

You capitalized the wrong word

It's *******

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
JoshHamilton said:
bikerider60 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

Edit... *******

Wrong.

You capitalized the wrong word

It's *******

Yes I be slacking....

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Well I just want to say, Dream-joey...Craig's Cards was the man I pulled the 2007 Jason Hayward Superfractor From. I Used him for sometime..he was in Florida...I stopped buying case off the net due to a friend hooked me up.. I made the mistake of going back to Ebay for a presale.. Didn't see he sold out to the West Coast. He was good, I use to work deals under the table....but this makes me have a sour taste .........I feel he sold out..his prices are higher, he will not deal with or hear negotiations...thank God he refunded my Jumbo Case....But Greed will kill....The 7 Deadly Sins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin
I assume the company uses different enough numbers to be able to tell if the number has already been redeemed from the rest of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts