Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D'Backs fans, how do you feel about Juan Miranda?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I know Goldschmidt is tempting, but this Juan Miranda guy has been killing it the last 14 days in the Majors:

R HR RBI AVG OPS
5 3 9 .379 1.348

Could Miranda be for real?

I hope so :)

scan0029.jpg

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
I know Goldschmidt is tempting, but this Juan Miranda guy has been killing it the last 14 days in the Majors:

R HR RBI AVG OPS
5 3 9 .379 1.348

Could Miranda be for real?

I hope so :)

scan0029.jpg

I like Miranda but dont think he is the long term solution. Definately has been playing well and this team sure is surprising. Winning 10/11 with Upton and Young struggling.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
TwinGnats said:
Don't forget about Brandon Allen, hitting .308 with 6 HR and 38 RBI.

I think Allen has already been to the show like 3 different times for the dbacks and never did anything special. I think with miranda & x nady contributing right now and the team taking over 1st place a few minutes ago no major tweaks are coming any time soon. But I don't see sustained production from either guy and I think that the organization is paying attention to what goldschmidt is doing with the bat and it is only a matter of time before he gets a shot at the full time job.

As far as Miranda goes. I can only say he has continued to surprise me. It's a good thing and lets hope it continues!!!

GO DBACKS!!!

Latest posts