Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday brings 11 cards towards my set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I have slowly been piecing together the 2001 Topps Tribute Retired Jersey GU card set for a while now. Yesterday, I received 11 in the mail (see scans below-these cards are much more beautiful in hand). I love this set. A very clean design, and it doesn't hurt for me that I chose the photos for the set when I worked at Topps.

This brings me to the following totals. If anyone has any of these cards that they are willing to move, please let me know!

Game-worn relics 26/39 (missing the rarest, Jackie Robinson)
Game-used bat relics 17/30 (missing the three biggies of Ruth, Gehrig, and Wagner)
Game-worn patches 0/30 (tough!)
Franchise Figures 1/18 (only have the Expos)
Dual relics 0/2 (Frank Robinson and Casey Stengel)
Triple relics 0/1 (Nolan Ryan, never seen one)

The last four are very rare and expensive, so who knows if I'll ever even start building those.

Here's the latest haul, I hope to add to these soon.

BanksTribute1.jpg
BenchTribute1.jpg
BerraTribute1.jpg
BrettTribute1.jpg
MartinTribute1.jpg
MunsonTribute1.jpg
PalmerTribute1.jpg
ReeseTribute1.jpg
RobinsonBTribute.jpg
SchoenTribute.jpg
YazTribute1.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Nice cards above!

I love the Red Sox Franchise Figures, I would really love to pick it up. That subset rarely appears for sale.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Mighty Bombjack said:
Nice cards above!

I love the Red Sox Franchise Figures, I would really love to pick it up. That subset rarely appears for sale.

Thanks!
Yes the Franchise Figures are very tough. I had to pay through the nose for that one and they don't show up often.
Again good luck with the set and keep us updated with your progress ok?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
Nice cards above!

Thanks!
Yes the Franchise Figures are very tough. I had to pay through the nose for that one and they don't show up often.
Again good luck with the set and keep us updated with your progress ok?

Argh, just found this one that ended a couple of hours ago. I guess I have to exapnd my searches, as this one didn't even have Tribute in the title.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-FRANCHISE-FIGU ... 2a10d6c77e

Latest posts