Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Selling BGS 9.5 Longoria Gold Ref. Auto.....

Auction Style or Fixed Listing

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffryder98499

Aug 28, 2008
Louisiana
I'm sending in the RCR 9.5 Gold Refractor of Evan Longoria to sell it, but was looking for opinions are which sytle to use for the auction.

Thanks,
Ruff

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I am a firm believer that any card worth it's salt should be auctioned off and that when doing so, will go for its' top price.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
flightposite said:
I am a firm believer that any card worth it's salt should be auctioned off and that when doing so, will go for its' top price.

With one exception: any card that Wossamottau might be going after.

Wes

OG
Administrator
flightposite said:

Can't agree with that - for you to get top price at auction you have to have at least two people willing to go there - BIN/BO it just takes one.

RudyGayExquisite

Sep 1, 2008
Ebay has gotten so bad with the Best Offer/BIN crap...It's driving people away from the site entirely.
I say, put it up as an auction and let it run. There's a thing called a 'reserve' for a reason.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
RudyGayExquisite said:
Ebay has gotten so bad with the Best Offer/BIN crap...It's driving people away from the site entirely.
I say, put it up as an auction and let it run. There's a thing called a 'reserve' for a reason.

High reserves usually carries a high listing fee

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I would list as a straight auction, but be sure you announce it on some message boards to garner more interest and awareness.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I would go with a straight auction with a reasonably high starting price, maybe 80-90% of what you think the card would go for.

Alex

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
UMich92 said:
I would go with a straight auction with a reasonably high starting price, maybe 80-90% of what you think the card would go for.

Alex

high starting bids, along with "reserve" crap are huge turnoffs

either BIN/BO it, or .01 and let it ride

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
HPC said:
RudyGayExquisite said:

High reserves usually carries a high listing fee
Is this still the case? I know high starting prices no longer cost any more than any other listing.

Members online

Latest posts