Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cubs-Cardinals June 3-6 Series Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Figured we have enough fans of each team to start one of these.

Cubs really need to take 2 of 3 to somewhat stay relevant in the division. Need to win a bunch of series for that matter heading up to the all-star break.

Go Cubs!

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
I am praying Colvin gets it going here soon. Needs to start making the most of his opportunity to get at-bats. If he goes 0-for tonight, he might be under .100.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
gonzagacubs said:

Cubs really need to take 2 of 3 to somewhat stay relevant in the division. Need to win a bunch of series for that matter heading up to the all-star break.

Go Cubs!

The Cubs need to take 7 of 3 to become relevant in the division. :cry:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
i am a die hard cub fan. they lost to the Houston Ass Holes. they will get swept in St Louis. hope i am badly wrong.
icon_cry.gif

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
James52411 said:
gonzagacubs said:

Go Cubs!

The Cubs need to take 7 of 3 to become relevant in the division. :cry:

Perhaps I am being a bit overly optimistic, but we are only 8 back. 5 back if we sweep, although highly unlikely.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts